- Krebs J, Lofroth EC, Parfitt I. 2007. Multiscale Habitat Use by Wolverines in British Columbia, Canada. The Journal of Wildlife Management 71:2180–2192. doi:10.2193/2007-099
- Zhang K, Curran M, Robinson J, Hu B. 2013 Jul 1. Long Term Soil Productivity study using very high spatial resolution imagery. doi:10.1109/IGARSS.2013.6721202.
- Zhang K, Hu B, Robinson J. 2014. Early detection of emerald ash borer infestation using multisourced data: A case study in the town of Oakville, Ontario, Canada. 8. doi:10.1117/1.JRS.8.083602.
- Zhang K, Jing L, Robinson J. 2016. Douglas fir productivity estimation using very high spatial resolution imagery - a case study on ground treatment impact in west Kootenay, British Columbia, Canada.
- Zhang K, LePage G, Sticha V, Robinson J. 2016. UAV Imagery Quality Assessment - A case study of West Kootenay, British Columbia, Canada.
- Zhang K, Robinson J, Jing L. 2016. Canopy vertical parameters estimation using unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) imagery.
Association of Kootenay and Boundary Local Governments (AKBLG) — April, 2017
This convention was held in Rossland at the Prestige Mountain Resort on April 26th to 28th 2017.
The Association of Kootenay and Boundary Local Governments (AKBLG) is the local government association that represents the municipalities and electoral areas of the south-eastern portion of the province of British Columbia. The area includes the Regional Districts of Kootenay Boundary (RDKB), Central Kootenay (RDCK), East Kootenay (RDEK) as well as the Town of Golden and the Village of Valemount.
More information about this even is available on the AKBLG website.
Last updated on 2017-05-11 18:12